This
Plus This
Equals This.
(Notice the shaved rat tail. Gross huh.)
Our cat Koe, who has been living at Mom's house for close to nine years, now calls our basement behind the Christmas decorations home. You may be asking why our cat was living at Moms. That's a funny, long story that I don't want to type out. Anyway, Koe was attacked by a coyote. She's lucky and tough. Good thing that's the kinda cat I want.
Our cat Koe, who has been living at Mom's house for close to nine years, now calls our basement behind the Christmas decorations home. You may be asking why our cat was living at Moms. That's a funny, long story that I don't want to type out. Anyway, Koe was attacked by a coyote. She's lucky and tough. Good thing that's the kinda cat I want.
2 comments:
Your poor cat. That tail is crazy. Hey I was wondering how do you find out about foreclosures. I mean are they advertised by Realtors? Thanks for input.
She sure is ugly for such a valuable cat. Hee hee. LY MOM
Post a Comment