Monday, May 24, 2010
Jase's Doctor visit
We had an appt. in Wenatchee last Thursday. She was sent to the urology specialist again. It went pretty well, as pretty well as it could. She was put on another prescription so now she has 2 different meds she takes everyday for at least the next year. Poor kid. But if it gets this UTI mumbo jumbo under control it will be good. He did a test to measure the fluid in her bladder and it was way to high after going to the bathroom twice so he thinks that's a lot of her problem. She is not voiding all the way. Her body thinks she is but she's not. So one of the meds will help with that. She was put on a pee every 2 hours schedule. I thought I was done with that when I finished the last potty training session. I already track everything else that has to do with her body and bodily functions-what's one more. She has an ultrasound to check the scarring on her kidneys tomorrow. If it is the same they won't do anything but what's already being done. If it is more then they will repeat the VCUG. Which is a terrible thing. It involves dye, a catheter, x-rays and peeing on an x-ray table. She had it done last time when she was 4 and I hope she doesn't have to do it again. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment