Monday, May 17, 2010

True Love

As I have mentioned we now have a cat. The girls were a little intimidated for a bit because she had bandages, stitches, shaved spots and overall just looks weird. She is also a little aggressive in her attention seeking. She is not mean at all just a little obnoxious like trying to jump on your head, running to lay on you if you are on the floor and constantly rubbing her stitchy gross tail on you. But they are coming around.This is totally the reason why I posted this. This picture. Jayda was staring at her butt and gross tail and not wanting to move until she moved. You should have seen Jayda's bobbing and weaving whenever Koe would swish her tail. Hahaha. Funny stuff.
I took these from the top of the stairs because I was afraid if I went down she would move. And why would I want to ruin that moment!

1 comment:

BK said...

This has to be the most awesome series ever. :)