Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Don't Judge Me!

This post is for you Grandma Lobe!!!! One of my goals this year was to gain 17 pounds. I settled on that because thats what I weighed before I got pregnant with Jase and no one seemed to give me a hard time back then. We were sick last week and from that I got a sinus infection. Always do, I have some tricks up my sleeve from lack of insurance for 5 years but every once in awhile I get a bad one and have to go in. Well, I went in and they weighed me and I am halfway to my goal. Yes, Grandma Lobe and Grandma Langshaw you can calm down a bit I have gained 8 pounds! Since it is warming up a bit I do need to start running again to help regulate where it lands, I am happy I have been able to gain weight but not so excited about the little pooch on my belly. Oh the side effects of gaining weight! :)

3 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Oh, I wish I had to TRY gaining weight. I'm trying to lose the baby fat from Winston, and even when I'm in the best shape, I still have a pouch. Always have, even as a little girl, always will!! Dang babies aren't helping me any!

Shaila Lou said...

Oh, by the way though...Good Job!! So how are you doing it? (Maybe, just maybe, I'll need the tips one day!)

Kimberley said...

Good Job Kim! It's kind of funny to congratulate someone for gaining weight but I'm sure not weighing enough can be as frustrating as weighing too much. I think I might prefer your problem but then again they say the grass is always greener.