So its done! I spent the most money we have ever spent (excluding houses and cars). On what you ask. A camera. Sean let me use some tax return. Not that I had to have his permission but I felt pretty guilty spending this much money on me. I won't give you an amount but we bought a brand new sectional couch last year and this camera was twice as much. I know!!!! I told Sean as he was going to bed "if you see flashes in your sleep tonight it is not your life flashing before your eyes, its your wife flashing before your eyes." Here is my most prized lifeless possession.......


Plenty of little do hickys and thing a ma jigs included that I have to figure out. Wish me luck!
4 comments:
Sweet! How exciting, you'll have tons of fun, and a lot of hours spent playing with it!
I am really envious, that looks awesome. I hope someday to get something like that too. How did you decide on the Nikon over other brands and models?
-BK
So fun! I love playing around and have learned a ton just by trial and error. Have fun!
Sweet, I totally had you beat on the piercings! Now to get more tattoos! Ha!
Post a Comment