One of the very first pictures I took. About 2 in the morning the night I got it.
Raindrops on the window.
Jase with Cooper when she was sick this last week.
I have taken quite a few fish pictures. I love the colors and bubbles. The colors in this one aren't quite as bright but it doesn't have any blurry spots from the light in the background.
Love it. Seans not a big fan of the Cheetos but they give the picture some character. Right?
A little mini photo shoot we did. I don't know why she is facing this way. It's not in my file.
This was an attempt at background. With everyone sick at one time or another since I have had my camera we haven't been able to actually go anywhere. This is at home. Seans not a big fan of the offcentered stuff but I love it!!
Now, I haven't done any retouching to these and I know a couple are skiwhompas and a few could be tweaked but overall I think they turned out ok. I will post more when I retouch some and have a little fun with my program.
6 comments:
Great pictures Kim, way better then my first one! I love your camera by the way!
I love Jaselynne's freckles, they are too cute!
Hey Kim, great shots! :)
You should setup an online Gallery on Picasa. http://picasaweb.google.com
Then we can follow it and be notified when you post new stuff. Also, post to the gallery in high resolution, so that I can use them for desktop backgrounds. :)
-BK
Ok, you haven't done ANY touch ups?? Those look AMAZING! What a great investment. I love the pictures of the water and the fish. These pictures look so great!
Here's mine... :)
LINK
OH, I forgot, you should check out Take Out Photo, if you haven't already. I've learned so much about editing on that site, he has a new lesson/challenge each month. I've learned more on his site than reading any book.
Awesome pictures!! Looking at how cute Jaselynne is makes me want to have a little girl!! Great job! I can't wait to see the next installment!
Post a Comment