Saturday, February 21, 2009

First week is done and gone.

I have always told Sean he looked good in grease. This week was no different. Sean started working at Pioneer Pitstop Lube and Oil again as of Monday. I have been thinking about what I should write all week and have yet to come to any sort of direction. It's funny when I met Sean he was working at the pitstop (for those who don't know Seans parents own it) and now almost 8 yrs later he is back there again. I found an old love letter today and it was talking about how I have never been embarrassed of him changing oil (he once asked if I minded him being an oil man) and have always been proud of what he has done and who he is. Still am! All the things that have happened in the last 7 months have lead us to this place and I am confident we are doing what we are supposed to be doing! It's a good thing I decided long ago that I was pretty OK with being the wife of a grease monkey because now it's our future!!

4 comments:

melanie said...

Oh good, an outlook! What a good feeling to have a future. Even if it includes oil. Way to have a positive attitude Kim.

Shaila Lou said...

You're such a supportive wife! The best way we need to be! I always think, just as long as Matt is happy what he's doing, I don't care what he does!

I remember the days of hanging out at the pit stop. I'm glad we will have the opportunity to continue those memories! Good luck you guys!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

That might be one of the things I remember about that guy! I remember going in there, and there he was... all sported out with grease. You're such a good wife!

Alyson said...

There's always something wonderful about having a husband that knows his way around a vehicle! I know I love it that my hubby knows all of that nitty gritty stuff! Why be ashamed of such a wonderful talent! I couldn't agree more!!