Friday, February 27, 2009

Mentionings

I thought I would mention
-I didn't win the photo contest. Wasn't upset, I was up against professionals. I am glad I did it though. Got it out of the way. I do want to say Good Job to my friends Shaila and Melanie. They didn't win either but they got honorably mentioned! I told you they were good!
-I think I am going to start another blog for just my photos. Then my family blog won't turn into my "just thought I would post some random pictures" blog. I think it will be krazyk'sphotogblog but we will see. I might come up with something more catchy.
-Giving a Happy Birthday shout out to Dane, Conley and Diane. Happy Birthday!
-Jayda is now the last one to get the crud. She hasn't eaten anything for a couple days and I hope it doesn't take to big of a toll on her. I can't believe John and Kaylin actually got sick. They never get sick. They just acted like they had a cold for a couple days and Jase was the worst at a 103' temp for 5 days, not to mention the chills, aches, cough, runny/stuffy nose, upset stomach, whining, crying, and pouting for a solid week. I hope Jaydas doesn't last that long. Glad we're almost done!
-And last but not least, we heard some news on the kids today. We will just say it is good news for us and the kids.

1 comment:

Kelley Gubler said...

Glad to hear it is good news....