We should be all the way outta here today! I realized with this move that when you have a bigger house you buy more stuff! This was our hardest move. Way to much stuff and I didn't realize it until we were actually moving. To late to go through stuff and take it to Goodwill or have a garage sale. I am definately mentally prepared to do that with the next move though! We are moving into a temporary place for a couple/few weeks until our house is livable. Sad news for you as I won't be able to blog regularly. Stay tuned for pictures of the new palace!



And of course since the camera came out there was begging of action shots. And of course I was willing. Ignore the terrible grass, it needs fertilizer and we weren't real willing since we were moving. Sorry grass!


Thanks to all of our family who helped and all of our friends who offered to help. Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you!
6 comments:
ARgh. It sounds awful. Moving is the pits.
Good luck!
I feel bad I wasn't there, but I figure that if I did come over, no one would have let me do anything. I am excited to come over and help with some new house projects, I believe we owe you guys some hours :)
Exciting!! Keep us posted on the move into the 'palace'!! :-) If you need any help feel free to give us a call!
I can totally sympathize with you for packing and having way more stuff then you remember having. I have been packing this whole month and hope to be finished by Monday evening. You guys are still in ML right just moving to a different house? For are big move I refused to drive a U haul clear across country so we are putting all of our stuff on a semi and they will drive it out there for us. I'm so glad we have reconnected this is going to be fun.
No worries about the grass. Down here, we don't even know what green grass looks like this time of year ;-)
Good luck on your move, your temporary place, and getting into the other when its finished!
:(....but good luck at your new place
Post a Comment