This house thing is totally driving me crazy. We better be moving this week or I am going to be ticked! Just thought I would vent! Besides that everything has been a little slow around here. Going from 4 to 2 and not babysitting Dane this month is taking it's toll on my blog and making me officially bored. Good news is my house sure stays clean! But I do have some blog worthy stuff coming soon so stay tuned.
2 comments:
Sorry you haven't heard on the house - that's really hard to wait. We would love to have the girls over to play or spend the night and you and Sean can have a little get away. Let us know when we can help you make it happen. Hope to see you soon. Love, the Langshaws
Are you just waiting for things to go through on the house? I hate waiting too. I hope things start picking up for you!
Post a Comment