Sunday, July 12, 2009

This week I...

-packed quite a bit. Getting ready to move is not as fun as I remember.

-loved spending time with my girls. We did a lot of fun stuff this week!

-thought a lot about my friends and family, a lot of good news and bad news this week.

-read way to much. 1,977 pages since Monday. Twilight books 2-4. 4 surprised me, I didn't predict a lot of it like I did the others.

-washed a disgustingly gross puppy. You don't want to know.

-shampooed all of my carpets. It took me 6 hours. We have A LOT of carpet.

-almost killed the dogs after they peed on my newly shampooed carpets. Not kidding, it was a close one. Then I shampooed the carpets again. Thankfully not all of them.

-fell in love with my little family all over again.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Nothing is better than clean carpets.

Alyson said...

Lol! Lucky dogs (that you let them live!).

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Yeah... I agree, they are lucky.