Thursday, July 9, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame...

We went to a Mariners game yesterday. Fun stuff. All of us had a great time. We were late getting there even though we left with plenty of time to get there. Can you guess why? What was I thinking? Jase drank ALL of hers before I even noticed and took them away. Needless to say we stopped a gazillion times on the way up!Oh so excited! Forgive my little digi camera it's not the highest quality!First things first when we get there. Family picture! Oops! We tried 5 times! And of course I was to chicken to ask anyone sitting by us. All of them were guys and didn't look terribly friendly.Finally I just took one with me and Jayda to prove she was there!We were in the 19th row! Wahoo! These are the benefits of having a mom who works at Colstor! Of course we had 6 tickets and asked around and no one else could go. Boo. Last pitch of the game. What a let down.The game wasn't really a Mariners game to Jase until she saw the Mariner Moose. He kept jumping and turning around so this is the best I got but Jase looooves this pic. She has been in love since she met him last year!
One last try when the game was over. I'll take what I can get even if it's with me holding Jayda's face up and saying hold still.
After the game as we were leaving. Notice the sweatshirt. Yep, thought I packed jackets. Had ours but not theirs. $70 for the both of them and Jayda didn't even wear hers! Argggg!
Showing off her goods!

We had a good time. The girls did really well and I am grateful Sean could get off work so we could have some family time!