Thursday, July 30, 2009

There's 2 of them! Wish me luck!

Done with the first night of a 5 day stint of respite. T. and R. are 2 yr. old fraternal twins and are making themselves right at home. I think just one of them would be a handful. I told Sean-the good thing about this is it will be a reminder we can wait awhile before we do it again. Here are "the troubles." Sorry no face shots.
Oh and the foster mom traveled a couple hours here just to use us. She obviously didn't know how dang hot it is here because I have to go shopping for short sleeved shirts today. I do have plenty of boy clothes but unfortunatly they are packed in the back of the storage unit until we get into our house. They are wearing Dane's clothes I snagged last night. Thanks Dane!

2 comments:

Langshaw Life said...

Wow - a move and taking care of twins! Hope you are surviving the heat. We had a great time with your family last weekend. Take care of yourself. Love, The langshaws

Unknown said...

Respite is a break for the foster parents right?