I joined the team. The Twilight team. I read the first book. All 498 pages plus the 29 preview pages in a little under 8 hours. Now it's on to something else to distract me. Anyone got the second one I can borrow?
Its about time!! I have the second one! Want me to send it to ya? You'll have to wait slow mail time, just drive over to Kim's and tell her you HAVE to have it. If anyone will understand its Kim C. She's nuts-oh over them. (hehehehe)
I need to re-read the harry Potter book. so I can be ready when the movie comes out.
I still won't read them till the movies come out. So, now that we're on Harry Potter five, I only have to wait two more years to read those right? And two more years to read twilight also! Wow, I'm going to have a busy 2011.
don't you love it??? i have all the books and you can borrow them...you need to read book 2 so when the movie comes out in nov. you can go with me. casey's not so into it....
4 comments:
Its about time!! I have the second one! Want me to send it to ya? You'll have to wait slow mail time, just drive over to Kim's and tell her you HAVE to have it. If anyone will understand its Kim C. She's nuts-oh over them. (hehehehe)
I need to re-read the harry Potter book. so I can be ready when the movie comes out.
I still won't read them till the movies come out. So, now that we're on Harry Potter five, I only have to wait two more years to read those right? And two more years to read twilight also! Wow, I'm going to have a busy 2011.
don't you love it??? i have all the books and you can borrow them...you need to read book 2 so when the movie comes out in nov. you can go with me. casey's not so into it....
Kimberly Ann Langshaw Redford!!!!! Duh!!! I have them all, my friend, borrow away!!!
Post a Comment