Monday, October 19, 2009

Cousin Sleepover

This is the first time we have had a sleepover that wasn't babysitting also. We have babysit cousins overnight and told the kids it was a sleepover but this was a first. And Makia was a great first! I was a little nervous because I didn't know what to say if she changed her mind or cried to go home. But she didn't. Her and Jase stayed up whispering till the wee hours and they woke up happy. Me not so much, I don't do tired.
This is 'the girls' in their pj's.
(ignore the messiness, that's half the fun!)
This was in the car on the way to the pumpkin patch the next day. That post coming next.

Aren't they cute! Blah....Blah....Blah....(chorus)....um.....(Jayda yelling in the background).....Baby just say Yes!
We had a great time lugging Makia around everywhere we went. They got along spectacular except for Jayda feeling a little left out at times but we look forward to the next time!!

2 comments:

DJ and Melissa said...

I'm jealous I wasn't at the sleepover! I really do have the prettiest nieces.

Rainah said...

how cute i love it!!!!
love maycee