Thursday, October 22, 2009

Punkin Pickin

The Redford fam went to the pumpkin patch the other day and it was pretty fun! I had the in on the free patch and I'm so glad that it worked out Jakob and Makia were able to go with us. Here we are searching for the perfect pumpkin. Uncle Justin found Jayda's pretty fast.
How about this one.

And this one.
Evalie found the perfect pumpkin thanks to a little help from her Mom.
Neat but No.
Finally after a few rounds Jase got hers.
It was a little bright outside but not to bright for me to say "Say cheese"
The Dads makin the numerous hauls back to the cars.

Fun Memories! Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Child of God said...

What a good day. I hope we can do that again. We still need to carve ours. I think we'll do that Monday.