Not to mention this stuff too.
I am posting this hoping someone will have some advice. Home remedies, ect. I have also done apple cider vinegar which does help but makes me sick to my stomach so I use it as a last resort and sometimes I would rather just pay the hundreds to get a prescription. Monday is my deadline for feeling like crap so any advice will help.
2 comments:
Kim, Melissa use to get lots of sinus infections when she was younger. We were told to go to the chiropractor. She went the guy did his thing on her face. By the time we got in the car she was a facet. Constant snot everywhere. Since then I don't think she has ever had another sinus infection. At least not as bad. So my advice try out the chiropractor, I do think they are less expensive to see than the doctor.
I was just about to say that. I was on the strongest antibiotics and still could not stop the infections. Dr. Fairbanks realigned the sinuses in my face. I couldn't go back to school because of how much snot was pouring out of me. It was disgusting. I have not had an infection since. Every few years I ask to get my sinuses worked on by the chiropractor to avoid them. I know that Dr. Fairbanks will work with you on price, esp. if they do not have to bill you. I think its like $30 bucks but oh so worth it.
Post a Comment