It has been quite a few years since we haven't had central heat. Actually, I can only think of 1 in our 13 moves (technically 2 but we didn't spend a winter there). A LOT with no central air but I have always been blessed with heat. Good because I love heat and warm and hot and anything else not cold!!! Apparently me and the animals are on the same page. Cooper is now decked out in a cabbage patch football sweatshirt.

And Sadie is sporting one of Jayda's sweatshirts. She would not stop shivering until I convinced her to lay in front of the heater with a blanket on too. It's funny when she gets up she keeps the blanket on her and just goes and lays down when she's done. She walks slow and everything.

And poor Em. He has since found a warmer spot. Face down must be warmer!?

1 comment:
Oh My Goodness, that picture of Em is hilarious, had a good out-loud laugh over that one! Moyo too is starting to shiver. Yesterday we got our fireplace going, first of the season! (We have a heater, but its the kind that is in the hallway in the back of the house so its lame). I put her bed in front of the fire and she parked herself there all day long. Cute.
Post a Comment