Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dae Sun, Dae Sun

I just thought I would mention how much I love the sun!!
I do!
I love it!
One of my top loves, most definitely.
After a gloomy muddy winter
and a gloomy (way to long) windy start to spring.
The sun is finally here.
Today is the most beautiful day we have had this year.
And
I
am
falling
in
love
all
over
again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love love love this post Kim! You have always been a sun girl... :-) My summers are definitely filled with you and your parents house and whenever I smell burgers or the grill I am in ML with you all over again! LOL
We went to a wedding reception today in the park and it was super sunny and hot here. Not our first, but we have had a lot of rain lately, so I know how you feel!

dlangshaw said...

LOOOOOOVE it. Love the sun. I had a great weekend. Yard sales, family, it doesn't get any better than that.