Jayda's Preschool
On the 25th Jayda had an Easter party and hunt at preschool.
These are the little decorations they made. Aren't they stinkin cute!
That's my girl--opening the egg before she even finishes standing up!
Most of Jayda's preschool class. She goes to an all girls dance school. She is in the blue jacket and the second oldest in class and the second shortest in class. :)
We split the hunts up in this family. Yes, the adults have one to. Only the best part!! :) This is what the adults were doing when Maycee wrecked on the little motorcycle. Don't worry she just bruised her arm, leg and ego.
This was the middle girl's hunt.
Jaselynne's hunt.
Jayda and Dane's hunt. Watch out Dane-Jayda sees one!
This is why. She was a walker in the midst of a running crowd.
I had to include this sequence of pictures.
We had a night hunt with flashlights. It's pretty fun!
Jayda showing off her ONE egg to Dad.
Sean's family has a saying that
"everyone has a little Michele in them."
I'll give you a hint-I asked her to smile and
look at the camera!
We did more stuff for Easter but I wanted to get all these on here.
Hope Everyone Had A Great Easter!!
No comments:
Post a Comment