Here's some more Jayda quotes.
"Mom, can you move this thing, I don't want it in my celebration" The thing--her snack plate, her celebration--watching Ni Hao Kai-Lan (cartoon)
She licked Jase's shoe and Sean told her "Gross Jayda, don't lick the bottom of Jase's shoe. It could have poop on it." Jayda said "Well, it didn't taste like it had poop on it."
We have been having hard mornings around her lately (and they are driving me nutty) and on the way to school I was talking to a crying Jayda and telling her I didn't like being mad at her and I know she didn't like being mad at me so we needed to figure out a way to make it easier in the morning so neither of us would get upset. I told her my ideas and asked her if she had any ideas and she said matter a factly "Well, I think a kitten would help." And I told her "Jayda, I don't think a kitten will help you get your shoes on any faster." I don't think she's convinced.
I posted this one on Facebook but wanted it in my blog book.
Jayda yelled at me from the other room "Mom, can you smell that?" I said "No, why what is it?" She said "Oh, just my poop, it's pretty stinky."
After typing these out I've decided we have no problem discussing or laughing about poop in our house. Ha!
1 comment:
I am smiling reading these. I used to say I was going to write down what my kids said. I'm glad you are doing it. LY
Post a Comment