Friday, April 30, 2010

Our love Story

Sean and I celebrated our Anniversary last weekend. 8 years! Together for 9. Crazy to think about! We went out to a free dinner at our favorite Chinese Restaurant (Thanks Tracy!) and then to the movies and saw Date Night. It was pretty funny but I probably wouldn't recommend it to the bishop. :) Sean had a fancy out of town thing planned but ran into a snag so we couldn't go but I told him I am still holding him to it! We had a great time though! I love that man and the life we have together! I really couldn't be happier! Unless maybe he always did the dishes! :) I love you babe!!!

I saw this video today on another blog. You need to watch the whole thing to appreciate it.



p.s. Sean is more than a Romeo according to this video but it is kinda funny.

4 comments:

Kelley Gubler said...

i've been married longer than you?? for some reason i thought you guys got married before us....anyway, Happy Eight years!!!

Unknown said...

You are SO BEAUTIFUL (and skinny skinny).
Pretty pretty!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Congrats!! Love you guys!

Rainah said...

ok so i cant watch the video but i will when i am at my dads and well happy 8th kim an sean love you guys