I got a tag from my cousin Bryan on Facebook and thought I would put it on my blog also. You are supposed to write out 25 random things about yourself and tag 25 other people but I am just going to list my 25 things, if you want to be tagged-tag yourself! Here goes...........
1. I am a little OCD. I wash my hands constantly, straighten rugs multiple times a day, and am completely crazy when working with raw meat.
2. I looove Chinese food. Worked at a Chinese rest. for 7 yrs and ate it everyday.
3. Didn't want to start having kids until I was 30. Jase was unplanned so why bother with the 30 anymore. Now it's 4 kids when you're 30.
4. I am going to buy my new fancy camera this next week.
5. I am a night owl. Rarely in bed before midnight usually go to bed around 2. Need my alone time!
6. I have a weak immune system and have passed it on to my kids. Doc offered to find out with DNA testing what exactly is up but with no insurance thats a no go.
7. Hoodies are the only things I wear in winter.
8. My mom is one of my favorite people.
9. Want to be a chef, a cold case detective, a photographer and a vet tech. We'll see which wins out.
10. We got our taxes done and got our return!! Wahoo! It's the only day I celebrate being poor!
11. I RARELY get hungry. Just don't, I could go all day without eating and still not feel a thing. I don't think Jayda does either.
12. I'm allergic to shellfish. Love it! How do I know, I didn't develop the allergy until Junior High.
13. I have to try very hard to be social.
14. I enjoy watching Korean soap operas that are not subtitled. Makes it more interesting.
15. I HATE chocolate cake, ice cream, pies and the likes but will occasionally eat a choc. candy bar.
16. I say fricken and as terrible as it is, laugh when my kids do.
17. Me and a buddy in highschool both went from F's to B in one day by copying off each other. Thanks Ben.
18. When me and Sean started dating I refused to tell my friends how old he was. LOL. I was 21 he was 29.
19. We have 4 kids (Jase, John, Jayda & Kaylin), 2 dogs (Sadie & Tubs), 2 cats (Emily & Sophina) and at last count 76 fish.
20. I met and hugged Tommy Lee. Eat your heart out Pamela Anderson!!
21. I only drink whole milk. 1% and skim are insults to milk.
22. I used to run 7 miles a day and I'm trying to get back to that place.
23. I wish I could spend any amount of money on food so I could try new meals everyday.
24. Not a big fan of the dark! Constantly planning how to handle dangerous situations.
25. I've been pulled over for speeding over 40 times and have only gotten 2 tickets.
3 comments:
Wow - learned quite a few new things! Interesting about the DNA testing hope you can pursue that someday. 40 times - you are pretty lucky, hope you can keep it that way!
I wish I rarely got hungry! That would be awesome, I can't stop stuffing my face! I hear you on having to try to be social, it doesn't come natural for me, and I'd rather stay home anyways! I love that you didn't want any of your friends to know how old Sean was! Hilarious!
It was fun learning new things about you!
Great list! I've seen this on just about everyone on Facebook but I haven't done it. Maybe I should.
I hate the dark and don't ever plan to make peace with it. I'm a wimp!
Post a Comment