Monday, February 16, 2009

Cooper

Valentines day has come and went but we are still reaping the benefits from it! Usually valentines is pretty low key but Sean had our tax return burning a hole in his pocket!!! I got him a watch, sunglasses, some cookie dough and a case of Pepsi. I maybe spent $40. Then he got me golf clubs (at least they had been used 1 time), golf shoes, and a photo program for the computer. Here's me sportin my new clubs and shoes!This was the first thing I did with my new photo program. I e-mailed it to Michaela and she said she loved it so my first project was a success! The Dane part says Darn cute, Attitude, Never a dull moment and Everything a mom could ask for.So then Sean asks us to hide in the bathroom so he could bring our last present in. We do, he goes out to the car comes back in and tells us to come out. We come creeping out and this is what we see.

Cooper-

Not what I expected thats for sure!!! But pretty darn cute!

He sooooo needed a bath, you can see how dirty the water is here.We wore him out! He he. By the way, I don't want any comments about us not needing any more dogs! I know OK! I'm the one that cleans the house! Trust me a bazillion fish, 4 kids, 3 dogs, 2 cats, and a husband remind me everyday!So it is Kaylins B-day today. Happy 3rd Birthday Kaylin! I will do her birthday post tommorow but had to give a little whoop-whoop to her. :)

6 comments:

Cale and Sharon said...

How fun and your new addition is adorable. We need to get our tax return done and sent in so we have some extra $$$ too.
Wow Kaylin is 3 tell her happy birthday for us.

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

What a cute dog!! What kind is it? I love that little thing. Isn't Valentine's Day the BEST?!

DJ and Melissa said...

I'm jealous. DJ won't let me have a dog yet. He says we need to have land so he doesn't have to see it. He's living in a dream world is he thinks I'll make a dog sleep outside. Anyways, its a cute dog. Oh and I forgot to say that the girl's valentine's hair was super cute.

Alyson said...

Oh my gosh, Cooper is sooooo cute!! It would be hard for me to turn a cutie like that too!!

Lacey said...

Cute heart hair... so did you braid the ponytail, then split it and braid the two sections? They sure look adorable! Aren't camera's fun?! I love mine too, and freak if someone (namely kids) go anywhere near it. I saw your Mother-in-law last Sunday, she was teaching the lesson in my sister's ward, She did a great job. Looks like life is busy but fun!

Shaila Lou said...

Honestly, I'm not an animal lover. But when they are little pups or kittens, I think they are adorable! Cooper is so cute! What kind of dog is he? I'm assuming it's a boy!

BTW, cute pictures with your new golf gear, you crack me up!