Awwww!! Poor Jayda!!!!
Thats hillarious, but soo sad poor Jayda.
Aww, that is too funny! Poor girl, I hope she is feeling better soon! Good to hear about the kids! Hope you keep getting more!
No way! That is the BEST picture I've seen in a long time. Sad that she is sick, but that picture makes it all worth it.
That is sad, sad! But dang funny too. I'm glad you took a photo!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awwww!! Poor Jayda!!!!
Thats hillarious, but soo sad poor Jayda.
Aww, that is too funny! Poor girl, I hope she is feeling better soon!
Good to hear about the kids! Hope you keep getting more!
No way! That is the BEST picture I've seen in a long time. Sad that she is sick, but that picture makes it all worth it.
That is sad, sad! But dang funny too. I'm glad you took a photo!
Post a Comment