Monday, November 17, 2008

All about Sean

So Sean has been poo pooing that I never write anything about him. Here ya go babe! Seans job is going pretty good. He is already looking at a change. So the rumors say anyway. We will see if this brings more money. We are in a dilemma right now because we need to move and we found a place that is decent and is $325 a month cheaper but if Sean gets offered a new position and it is more money we won't have to move. I hate to leave this house if we don't have to. The only reason it is a dilemma is if we move to this new rental it is guaranteed we will move again because this new house is certainly not a long time stay. Ok this isn't turning into a post about Sean. Back to my man- So Sean started getting sick. Not surprising because everybodys sick. Then his face started swelling on one side and he kept complaining about behind his ear bothering him. So he went to the doctor. Diagnosis.......a staph infection. Who wudda guessed. So the doctor totally loaded him up on antibiotics. He told him he wanted him to take a double dose the first night. He ended up being sick to his stomach all night and got a rash all over the next day. But he gradually went back on them (doctors orders) and hasn't had problems since. I hope he gets better! By the way, I am getting used to his new schedule and him sleeping on the couch all afternoon. :) At least he is home right. So to Sean, I love you, you are my stability, my heart, my good times, and my answer.It took me 4 pictures to get this one. He is such a goof. He kept closing his eyes on purpose but he did this and I said good enough for me! Can you tell I'm like-ooh if you close your eyes one more time I'm gonna shoot ya!
Jayda couldn't stand not being in on it so we let her and it turned out to be a good picture. He He I got a good picture of you Sean. I love my family!

6 comments:

Kelley Gubler said...

Cute blog! who the heck is brady and vicky? are they real people or they from a tv show? just wondering....

Child of God said...

Sean you are such a dork. But I love ya.

DJ and Melissa said...

This comment is for this post and the one above. That would be so awesome if Sean gets a promotion so soon! Also, I think John is such a goof because you all are! BTW, can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving.

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Cute pictures! The kids look so adorable.

Anne said...

WHAT! You don't have to buy diapers anymore?! oh man! I seriously can't wait until that day. I have two in diapers, one in pullups.
I'm glad your blogging. I love to check it out.
I'll cross my fingars for the promotion! Good Job Sean!
Its nice to see someone else was confused by Brady and Vicki. hehehe

Shaila Lou said...

I'm glad Sean got his own post. Love the pictures. Matt never lets me get a good picture of us either.

Matt generally only gets a few posts a year, Father's Day and his Birthday.