Friday, November 7, 2008

Chicken!

Jase comes to me and tells me she wants to try and sleep on the top bunk again. She wants to be "a big girl and not be scared mom." The last time she tried she was 3. I was all for it and tried to syke her up and spent some time preping her bunk with various stuffed animals and comfy blankets. We had the talk about being scared and what she could do then we read a story and I left her. I went back in to check on them before I went to bed and this is what I found.
Notice this is the bottom bunk and she is all cuddled up nice and cozy with a pillow and 3 blankets piled on her and then you see Jaydas foot. Poor Jayda was kicked out, forced to the foot of the bed without a single blanket. I laughed, covered up Jayda, and went to bed!

3 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

WHAT!?! You guys have a blog. I've been totally waiting for the day for our Moses Lake friends to start blogging, and now I find two! Sweet!

So cameras...I have a Canon Rebel XTI. I went with a Canon just because I found a great deal on it. Totally the only reason. Before that I was looking at Nikon, since that's what my film slr was. Mine would be probably be comparable to Jamie's. They have a new Rebel XSI...which is pretty awesome. Matt's sister has a Nikon D80, and I'm in love with it. It's a higher quality camera then mine and Jamie's and I think it's worth the money. So if you can spend more, go for it. I've heard the only difference between the Canon's and Nikon are that Canon takes warmer pictures and Nikon are cooler. It might be vise versa, now I can't remember. I personally will now stick with Canon, because I have Canon lens. I'm ready to start saving for an upgrade! haha

I'm totally gonna start stalking your blog! Man, we miss our Moses friends. Even if we never see ya!

Shaila Lou said...

beachcamera.com
bhphotovideo.com

These are some sites that I have found have good prices for cameras and lens.

DJ and Melissa said...

You're girls are funny.