20. Geranimals black valour leggings-otherwise Jaydas crack would show EVERYDAY not just somedays.
19. Washer and Dryer-my 10 loads a week would suck w/out them.
18. School-Fun times for me and I love seeing the kids learn and grow.
17. TP and papertowels-enough said
16. Cars-aren't gas prices great right now. $1.65 here. Don't know if this would have made the list 6 months ago.
15. Garbage trucks-love being able to dump the garbage instead of burning it and having to keep all the food out to dump in the field and other stuff that wouldn't burn to take to the dump ourselves like when I was little.
14. Phones-do it everyday
13. Grocery stores-I'm pretty lazy, I probably would've starved to death. I love modern times!
12. TV-Ugly Betty, Biggest Loser, Top Chef, New Adventures of the Old Christine, SVU and The Office. My favs.
11. Gold n Nugget bars, popcorn, and orange pop-My late night go to.
10. Jaselynne never peeing the bed-She will not know how much this means to me till she's a mom.
9. Our country-love it!
8. Pictures-I love looking at a picture and remembering something I probably wouldn't just remember.
7. Friends-When I'm having a bad day, I just call.
6. My alone time-9 pm to 1 am! I do WHATEVER I want! :)
5. Our Agency-I'm grateful for what we've learned by the choices we've made.
4. Our Animals-Sadie, Tubs, Emily, our new Sofina and the fish.
3. Our Home-I do like this house despite the undecorated white walls and the high rent.
2. Seans Job-He's goin places! You'll see!
1. My Family!!!!! Sean, Jaselynne, John, Jayda and Kaylin. Not to mention all the extended family and my friends I consider family!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment