BRADY IS GONE! SEE YA
SUCKA! HA-HA! GOOD RIDDANCE! So I am elated that Brady is gone, the only thing that could have been better was that if Vicky went. Yes, I will post when she leaves. More so because I dislike her even more! I might sound terrible but they are so kniven I can't stand it! Can't wait till next week!
1 comment:
Alright, this is random. I saw you commented on my cousin Cassidy's blog, and then I was curious who you were, and then I HAD to comment on this post!
I have never been SO ANGRY in my life as I was when Ed came back on. And that Vicky! What a brat! She drives me crazy. So crazy I (almost) turned off the TV!
HAHA. Now Brady is gone!
I'm scared for Amy C next week. It's going to be ugly.
URGH! I do not do not like Vicky.
Sorry. It's just fun to see someone get as into it as I am!
Post a Comment