Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Oh Emily...

Emily is our cat. He was a stray who adopted us about 3 1/2 yrs ago and has moved with us ever since. Yes, I said he. Emily is a boy. Jase wanted to name Jayda Emily when I was pregnant and I told her she could name the cat but not my baby. So the scrawny homeless cat became our Emily. On with the story....we were eating dinner the other night and as I scooped another bunch of butter onto my 3rd helping of cornbread (i looove cornbread) Jase says "yesterday Emily was on the counter eating out of the butter dish." "Ahhh...Jase why didn't you tell me yesterday?" "I dunno." O well, good thing we all love Emily and are willing to share.
This was taken a couple months ago because Jayda wanted a picture with Emily.
This is how our fat cat sleeps.If you wake him up he rolls on his back and shows his big belly. As I am writing this post Jayda is saying "Awww thats Emily, I love my Emily!"

No comments: