We have fish. Alot of fish! At last count it was somewhere around 75. We started out with 7. There is obviously no problem with reproducing in this family. :) Jaselynne was looking at the fish yesterday and exclaimed "Where is tiny? Mom, where is tiny? I don't see him." Well, what Jase doesn't know is that 3 days before I fished out a dead little tiny and disposed of him before she saw, thinking she wouldn't even notice he was gone. Well, that obviously didn't work. I am still softhearted towards her and keep saying "he must be in there somewhere." Did I mention Tiny was only the second fish to die. Leopardy was the first and she thinks he must have jumped out because he just disappeared. Hmm...stranger things have happened. Anyway, moral of the story is-you can't get ANYTHING past my first born!! The others well thats another story. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment