Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Finally the halloween pics

Here are the pictures from Halloween!
Johnathon was the Koala, Kaylin was a carebear, Jayda was a mouse and Jaselynne was a high school musical girl.
This was at the church halloween party in the bouncy house.
They spent most of the time trying to stand up and all my pictures ended up with them on their tails.

Yes, Maycee looks a little freaky. Maybe she thought because she was dressed as prom queen that she had really won! All in all we had fun and actually didn't end up with to much candy. Maybe it will only end up lasting until Feb instead of me giving it away next halloween. Hey, I know a lot of people who regift. :)

2 comments:

DJ and Melissa said...

I'm so glad you posted pics, I'm still bummed we missed you guys Friday night. See you in a couple of days!

Anne said...

Sweet sweet Halloween! The onslot of Holiday traditions begin. That bouncer looks fun!
Hope the black eyed girls are recovering okay!