Kaylin-she is loving life as a big 3 year old. Gets into trouble all day and sleeps good all night. She definitely adds spunk and sparkle to our house. This girl has a tight hold on my biggest nerve and my heart at the same time.
Blowing fuzzies at Grandma's house (I'm sure Grandpa appreciates it!) and lookin pretty cute.
Every time she would suck in to blow she ate a few. Ha, that's my Kaylinee.
John-very disappointed that school is almost over. I have to admit me to. Tomorrow is his last day. Graduated preschool and made some good progress. He still has another year of preschool before starting kindergarten. He is really starting to show some personality these last couple months. Me and Sean glance at each other and chuckle a lot more over John than we used to.Kickin it at Dairy Queen waiting to get our Ice Cream and still sportin his little bald spot!
On a walk to the park after Jase's gymnastics meet. She asked me to take a picture of her in her tu tu.
He gets rather intense while watching cartoons.
This was such a funny car ride. We had been to Wenatchee and I told the kids to close their eyes and go to sleep for the ride home. This is what I got for most of the trip.


Just had to include Jayda because it was such a funny site all the other kids desperate to go to sleep and Jayda snoring away.
1 comment:
LOVE the dandelion blowing. Cute, cute kids!
Post a Comment