While we were at a friends house Johnathon was playing with what I thought was a pretend electric razor. I was wrong. Not pretend! My friend saw him putting it to his head and yelled. This little buzz was all that it was. Phew! Disaster diverted. Shaved heads on some people cool, shaved 4 year old oddly shaped glaringly white head, not so cool. Oh and I would have to shave his forehead down to his eyebrows-couldn't have a shaved head and a hairy face. :)

Jase wanted to do cool funny pictures and this is the best John could come up with.

Yep, eyes closed on purpose. What a jokester! ha.

Random picture at Grandma Redfords. Evalie is staying with G and G while her Mom and Dad are on vacay for a week. Kaylin 3 and a half, Evalie 2 and Jayda almost 4. She looks like a monster baby compared to my girls but she really isn't that big but she really is that white!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment