Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Then there were three (almost)

Just so you know this is a venting post. We went to the doctor today. And by we I mean Me, Jase, Jayda, Kaylin and Dane. John was at school, lucky for him!! Kaylin was a terror, Dane was way to explorative and Jayda kept whining for me to hold her ( I think she was a little nervous because Jase said something about a shot before we got there but ahhhh). Jase, well Jase was perfect. Not one word and stayed in her chair. LOVE it! As for the other three they had me right at the threshold of sanity. Normally, I can handle a little chaos. I've gotten used to tuning it out. There is definitely a point where I tell them to come down off the ceiling or get off the doctors shoulders but I really try not to be Hitler in professional adults company. Today I was tried, more than once. Let's just say Kaylin's sticker ended up on my shirt, her chocolate milk in the car, and her bottom in the corner. "NO" is not a good word to yell at me (twice) in front of a doctor hence the title of today's post!!

3 comments:

dlangshaw said...

Venting is good. LY Mom

Alyson said...

Oh I am so glad Jacen can't say no yet. I mean, it's not like he listens to me, but at least I can pick him up to stop him. I can't imagine having your level of patience! Blogging can be a great outlet, huh?

Cale and Sharon said...

Sounds like you had fun. If you ever need a break just give me a call and I would be more than happy to take Kaylin and Jon for you for a couple of hours.