Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The time has come

Yep, they are goin. Here's your chance, if you have been looking for a little friend to love, you can have one of mine. We are taking them to be given away but thought I would give notice they are ready. A free bag of kitty food goes with. Am I making the offer any more appealing?

(clockwise from top) Flower with her googley eye, Sparkles, Lu-Lu and Oreo need a new home. Aren't they so cute. They are a couple weeks older now but still as cute! Jase loving on the two boys.
Jayda with the two girls.
Them and their pretty mama.They don't mind little loving hands
Or squeezing arms.
My favorite. Oreo. He's the runt and the sweetest.

Let me know if my pathetic attempt to cut down the size of our little farm has worked. We will have them until Monday, plenty of time to convince parents and/or husbands.

1 comment:

dlangshaw said...

Stay tuned to this blog, because in a few weeks I will have some cuter than Kim's. If hers don't pull your heart strings I am sure mine will. The ones will lots of toes are taken, but the two normal ones aren't.