As you can see we went and took some family pictures. They turned out pretty good except Jayda is not in focus in almost all of them. For some reason poor Jayda looks like we cut and pasted her into the family. Ahhh! I couldn't tell looking at the little screen on my camera but I sure can on the computer. These will have to do until we can get out again. In the one below everyone is in focus but I don't like it as much so it just made it to the post. :) Our little family is sure looking cute though huh!

P.S. I would be willing to practice on families/kids/whatever if you so wish. Keep in mind I said practice but fun practice it would be!
6 comments:
Alright its off topic, but every time I open your page, I crack up over that picture of Jase. I know I already said that I love it, but I had to say it again. I like your family pics, at least the two you put up. I like the backdrop of the water and grass to offset the color of shirts you are wearing, but I like the other picture better as far as the 'poses'. It looks a little more casual and Jada and Sean look adorable together with Jase on his leg :-)
Jon's smile is a little goofy though, silly guy :-) Keep 'em coming. I love seeing all the pictures you put up of everyone since I don't get to see you guys much! Including the day-to-day pics. Beautiful family Kim!
And Happy Mothers Day!!!
I really like the pictures - Great Job! It is so hard just to get two or three people smiling and with open eyes. I would love if you practiced with our boys and family. The gardens where you took these pictures are really nice and when we went to Ohme gardens it was good too. Hope we can arrange for a time and place. I love looking at your pictures. Keep up the good work
PS. Costco has a contest yearly have you seen it
I love the picture up at the heading! Your family is so adorable. They turned out great!
They look great! I might be willing to take you up on that offer because we have this empty frame sitting on the wall waiting for a family pic. We're in desperate need of help! You definitely have a cute little family!
Good job! Getting 4 kids to look at the camera is a tough job.
I'm hoping we can get a good photo later this spring when everything is good and green. Our one from Christmas is blah on color.
Post a Comment