Friday, May 22, 2009

Pray for us

We have quite a few life changes happening in the next few months so we will need all the help we can get. Don't worry you will all find out in due time. And don't go askin my mom either!!!


Here's a picture for your troubles. I saw it and laughed. My how things change in 2 yrs.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You got it, and I will let my Mom know too, its her specialty :-)
Hang in there, we all love you guys!

Anne said...

MOM LANGSHAW!!!
Sure enough we will start praying.

Kelley Gubler said...

Awwww....I want all of those kitties!! My dang husband won't let me have one though. But someday I will show him. HA!.....Is everything okay? I know I don't know all the details, but if you need anything please let me know.

Shaila Lou said...

I hope everything is okay. I'll keep you guys in our prayers!

Alyson said...

You are TOTALLY in our prayers!! Hang in there! Let me know if there's anything you'd like help with!! Give me a hollar if ya need to! 989-3133

Unknown said...

I love all your pictures,Kim.You are doing so good.Russ & Kerensa & boys turned out awesome.I'm praying for you that it happens.Let us know.Good seeing all of you the other day.
Love ya all.
Grandma & Grandpa Lobe