Monday, May 11, 2009

Forgot a couple

In my haste the other night with changing the header and doing a post at midnight I forgot to post a couple pictures that turned out cute. These were both taken while I was getting the timer ready before I was ready to run in. Kaylin is sure enjoying herself!
I love, love, love this picture. Sean said something to Jayda and this is the reaction. They really do have a cute relationship!!It makes me laugh that in almost every picture John and Jase look the same. They wanted their candy whether it was a practice shot or not!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It would be kinda funny if you cropped head shots of each of them from like 3-5 different pictures, and did little mini individual series of them :-)
Cute stuff!

Alyson said...

Sooo cute!! I love em!! By the way. . .if you'd like the practice we're in need of some new family pictures. :-) I'll get in touch with ya!

Shaila Lou said...

Love the family pics. Isn't it fun putting the camera on timer and running quick and posing yourself. I'm so impressed that everyone is looking and smiling.