Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May special-color

The monthly special for take-out photo is color. All these pictures I went and took just for this challenge. It was pretty fun to just look for color. I am starting to look at things differently quite a bit more often. I have a ton more but these were my favorites. Forgive me for not choosing one but I am not confident enough to pick just one. Plus I spent a whole month hunting around town, flipping u-ees, dragging children and snapping pictures so take that!



6 comments:

marc said...

Thanks for doing the monthly special! I think it's great that you did a lot of photos--no need to limit yourself to just one. The color of those eggs is really nice. I like how you said that doing the photo challenges make you look more at things. That's why I like photography so much--it changes how you see the world.

dlangshaw said...

I love the colors and the contrast of colors. LY Mom

Langshaw Life said...

Love the bird's nest! Had a fun time last weekend spending time with your family. Really enjoyed the run together. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are very wonderful : ). I love the colors you captured. I especially love the birds eggs. How pretty!

Shaila Lou said...

Just so you know, your blog is the first blog I am REALLY reading and commenting on in weeks! Feel special, haha! LOVE your "color" pics. I especially like the cones and birdnest. And the one with the fish on the brick wall, I love the composition of it. You have awesome talent. I need to be picking up my camera. I've been in a rut of life for so many reasons, and I just haven't had the energy!

Alyson said...

AWESOME!! Really beautiful pictures!