Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Doggie depression

The dogs are driving me N...U...T...S!
Their shedding is insane.
I wash, I brush, I vaccuum (yes them), and lock them outside daily.
But still I have insane amounts of hair everywhere!
When I turn on the vaccuum to do the floor-Tubs comes running-
she hates shedding as much as I do.
And I turned on the vaccuum and did the floors three times today.
It could probably use one more time before bed!
Dog hair is on the furniture, on our clothes, on Dane's butt (don't set a newly changed boy on the carpet), in our eyes, in our food, floating around in the air and even ends up in our mouths.
Yuck!
If this turns you off from dogs, it shouldn't.
It should turn you off from 3 black haired dogs maybe.
It does me!!
P.S. I do love my dogs otherwise I wouldn't put up with all this craziness!

3 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Haha, I'll be sure not to come eat at your house anytime soon! Dog hair in my food, that would ruin it for me!!

Unknown said...

Yes I have to say that I was blessed to be chosen by a dog with itty bitty short hair that doesnt shed very much. Two suggestions... salmon oil for their food (it helps make their hair a little healthier and so that even in the spring it might shed just a little less), and the other thing? Bzzzzz... whip out those shears Momma! :-)

Alyson said...

You shoyld totally think about buzzing them. That's the only way my mom survived with our dog. :-) Plus I think the hot summers make a buzz more enjoyable for em, lol.