Monday, June 8, 2009

Picture Perfect

My brother and sister-in-law took me up on my family picture offer. I'm glad because not only was it fun but the pictures turned out cute.One of my favorite pictures. My nephew Finley, oh so cute!
Also love this one, he is such a hoot!My handsome nephew Conley with his newly lost teeth. :)
Thanks for the practice and letting me post em! And thanks Mom and Dad for letting us use your spiffy yard!

7 comments:

dlangshaw said...

I love love love love them! You're turning into quite the photograper. LY Mom

Langshaw Life said...

Thanks for our 15 min. of fame! We have so many to choose from I think I will have to make a collage. Posted our new family picture - you and I both picked one of the same. Thanks again, K

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

I love the last one!! I'm going to have to steal that idea for when we get ours done. You did an awesome job!

Just Asking ... said...

You did such a good job! I loved the last one too. All in the backyard. You'll have to tell your mom her yard looks great!

Unknown said...

Looks great Kim! Love all the green in there! Like everyone else, I like the pose in that last shot!

Anne said...

I just noticed the comment I left here was under Brads blog, but it was really me...Anne

Shaila Lou said...

Great job on the pictures. I love getting practice, and nothing like doing it for family, way more comfortable!