I have been on a no internet hiatus. But I'm back so here's the low down.
We are having a great time this week. I have been trying to be more adventurous with our time so I couldn't complain anymore. We.........
went to the movies yesterday. Yes, me and 5 children ages 2-6. The main reason we went is because it was FREE. On Tuesdays and Wednesdays they are playing movies (they are a little bit older) throughout the summer and did I mention it was FREE! Wahoo! Needless to say it was full of people just like me. Little kids up the wazuu with parents who would never actually pay for fear of leaving and wasting their money. It actually went great. No crying, no tantrums, very little shushing and Dane and Jayda only asked to go home once each. I'm like "come on you're at the movies, have a little fun!" I am gonna try and do it as much as we can.
are packing. We are moving again. More details to follow but we are definitely moving.
are taking a little bit of break from babysitting. I love, love, love my nephew Dane. He is funny (not to mention cute) and keeps me and the kids entertained but it is not easy to pack with him around. I am looking forward to the down time but am sad I won't have any spending money again. Funny how you get used to that sort of thing. :)
are not pregnant. He-he, you got the not part right? Just thought I would throw that in there in case you were wondering.
are done with gymnastics. Yay. They really should have ended at the end of the school year. It just seemed to drag on way to long. Jase has one class left tomorrow and then it is on to swimming lessons!
know someone who is having a breast biopsy done. Please pray for them. Know that we love you, are praying for you and now you have more people praying for you!
are doing OK. We are all healthy, have a home (for now), a good job, a family that loves us, awesome friends and we belong to a great church with good people. That's as much as we can ask for right now!
1 comment:
i heard about the movie thing and i totally want to take my kids too. you should let me know sometime when you're going. and just so you know i DID think you were pregnant because you're belly is SOOOOO enormus. ha! i'm funny!
Post a Comment