I helped the kids do a handprint plaque (do not attempt by yourself with 4 little ones). It turned out A LOT better than I thought it would! I let the kids pick out their colors and paint their hands by themselves and they did really good. John and Kaylin both needed help filling in around the edges and Jayda painted Jase's a little but we got it figured out. I did put my professional painting in play and painted around the hands tan. I had planned on letting them do whatever but you ended up not being able to see the hands real well. Jayda's is purple, John's is green, Kaylin's is red and Jase's is light blue.
So Happy Father's Day my love! You are a great dad and I am so proud to call you mine! Hope you enjoyed your day! I love you!
p.s. Happy Father's Day Dad, John, Russ, Brent, Trent, Justin, Brad, DJ and Jeff.
2 comments:
I love it! Glad it came out intact. LY Mom
I love that!! How the heck did you do it?! It looks really great!!
Post a Comment