Here she is as co-pilot. Holy Cow there was a lot of buttons!! It's the largest plane Boeing makes and it was HUGE! Me being in Aww didn't take any pictures of the whole outside. Oops!
She wanted a picture in one of the seven bathrooms. Silly girl!
Good thing they didn't turn it on! The airplane has 4 jets, we had to climb a ladder to get up in it. It also has 18 Huge wheels and inside it is multi-level. This thing was B.I.G!I have quite a few more pictures but they aren't to exciting. It was kinda interesting to see the different areas of class and compare them. It was $16,000 dollars for a first class ticket to Japan. Ahhh.....to be rich.

2 comments:
WOW! That thing is huge. I can't believe all of those bathrooms. I had no idea they did that, I totally want to go now!
Wow, huge! What a fun little outing. It would be fun to see the multi levels and the classes. That is a whole lotta money to spend for first class. I don't know why you would ever want to spend that.
Post a Comment