Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's a miracle!

I am so, so sad I didn't take a before and after picture! You don't understand how excited I am about this. Ecstatic! Ok, now that I have played it up enough, I can tell you what happened. Dane wrote (quite a bit) on my fairly new couch with an ink pen. Ahhh.....Black pen and very noticeable! But then I remembered the life saver of a post my sis-in-law Anne wrote about the very same thing. I decided to try it. Hand Sanitizer. Yes, I was sceptical too. I put an even line down every pen stroke and in 2.5 seconds it was gone. Yep, Gone. I know. Amazing!! I didn't even have to rub it! I thought maybe faint marks, maybe a funny ring from the sanitizer. Nope, Nothing! As soon as it dried, you couldn't even tell where my couch had been ruined! Oh, the JOY! Now, I am passing on this life saver (well, couch saver anyway) of a post on to you.
Read, Enjoy, Remember!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh that is a good one! Thanks! I bet its the alcohol in there... I can already think of a marker stain I want to try it on from Ella :-)

Cale and Sharon said...

that is defintly one to remember for future use.So glad it worked.

Kelley Gubler said...

good to know. i wonder if that works for clothing....

Ashley said...

Thanks for giving me your advice on UTI's. I will definitely try those options out for my little girl. I think she's doing better but has been fussy lately so I'm wondering if she is still having problems. Thanks again and good luck with yours..they are no fun!!

Shaila Lou said...

Nice! I've done just plain alcohol and it usually works well. I tried it on a pair of pants Quinn got a few little pen marks on, but it didn't work. I'll try the hand sanitizer!