1. We have been infested by spiders. Ewww.....all different kinds and sizes but this one totally made me run and get some TP. Usually I let the kids catch them and keep them or let them go outside but this one was gross! And green!
And Huge!
2. By request. Here is a picture of Flower. She is a sweet girl who needs a home. Flower, not Jayda! :)
3. Cooper is still all puppy. He is six months old on the 19th and has developed a terrible habit. Sneaking everything he can find under the kitchen table. Here he is (doesn't he look guilty) with his loot- 3 pairs of shoes, a bowl, a toy dog, a yo-yo, a dress up shoe, a sippy and a toy bear.
4. Jase's last day of school was last Wednesday. Yes, I know, I'm late! Here she is with her beloved Mrs. Nash (she's wearing the necklace Jase gave her too). She had such a good year and we are so proud of her! I think her teacher loved her too because she always, always, always only had good to say. We are so proud of her. We love you Jase. Congrats!5. And it looks like Jase has another UTI. Number 18. We caught it early cuz I was watching and thinking~maybe~so I went and got a home test downtown. It was positive so I took her in. She's on antibiotics but it didn't make it to her kidneys so it's not to worrisome just another round of antibiotics. Yuck!


2 comments:
Yuck, spiders! Both Matt and I hate spiders and fight over who's going to kill it. I would never let our kids catch them, yet our kids are afraid of bugs anyways! Ha!!
Love Coopers stash! Hilarious!
Poor Jase, I'm glad you caught it early enough!!
We've been having a ton of spiders too!! What's up with that?! Must be the weather. Yuck.
Post a Comment