Thursday, June 4, 2009

Jayda is soooo sad.

Our Lu-Lu is gone. I have been trying to prep the kids but, by the outcome today, I don't think I did so well. By the way, I didn't just decide to take a bunch of pictures of my sad kids, it started out as Jayda wanting one last picture. Here is Jayda giving Lu-Lu her last good-bye. Little did Jayda know what was in store."Mom, why are they taking her away? Mom, they are taking Lu-Lu in their car."
Then came the chain reaction....
The chain stopped at John. Obviously!Nothing like sisterly love to make everything better.She's tryin anyway.

The others are coming around but Jayda is heartbroken. She has not had to deal with a whole lot of loss in her little life. With how pitiful she looked just laying on the couch and sobbing I hope she doesn't have any more for a long time to come.

2 comments:

dlangshaw said...

Poor Jayda, I think another kitten would make her feel better. hee hee LY Mom

Shaila Lou said...

Ah, poor kids. Those pictures are so sad! Loving John's picture though.