Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve we went to the Redfords. Every year we head over there to do the nativity, even when Sean's Mom and Dad lived in Spokane. I, of course, forgot my camera but we have the memories right? After a night of fun doing the nativity, having a spiritual discussion, seeing our new nephew Christian, playing games, eating goodies and just hanging out with the fam we headed home to get ready for Christmas. Jaselynne's teacher gave her a magic bag of oats for her to spread for Rudolph and while the girls did that I hurried and wrapped their Christmas Eve stuff that I had forgotten to do. :)Then we went on to the unwrapping. I let Sean open one too. It was a goofy Christmas shirt I got for him to wear on Christmas. I wanted him to wear it Christmas morning because more than one year he was somewhere in the background wearing his garment top. He is trying to get the girls to guess what it is. They had no clue.
Jase gettin to it.
Jayda's turn. Maybe one of these days we will get the hardwoods refinished but until then enjoy the knarliness.
The girls showing off their Christmas Eve PJ's. It was cute because Jayda helped wrap Kaylin's presents and Jayda saw the Dora PJ's we sent her and said "Mom, I want some just like this for Christmas." Little did she know we got her the same ones. The last 3 years we have.Not only did they want one standing up and showing them off but laying down as well. Goofy girls.I had to put this in here too. This is the present Jayda got and wrapped for Sean to open Christmas morning. If you looked in the end you could see it. If you tipped it, it would fall out. Good thing it was for Sean.

No comments: