After I pryed Jayda outta bed she took a little bit to wake up.

But Jase got right to it.

She didn't take to long though.

Then Jaselynne noticed that when we decorated the tree the week before without Sean we didn't put on the Angel because that's Dad's job. So Dad had to do his job. Better late than never.

The kids wanted me to make sure I showed everyone how good Santa was to the animals. I started this tradition before I was even married and now I couldn't stop if I wanted to. Santa thinking Sadie was naughty. Never.

The aftermath. They made short order of the presents, it makes it look like they had a ton but all the wrapping and packaging can be deceiving.
We always have a great time for Christmas with our own little family. I love it.
1 comment:
We used to do that with our cats, until we didn't have them, but they always got stockings too! Oh my gosh, do your girls love Ni Hao Kilan? Or however you spell that. Jacob LOVES that show. It's so fun to have Christmas morning with just family, so special!
Post a Comment